KAP Hananta Budianto dan Rekan has an opening for a Senior Auditor with a minimum of 2 years in auditing experience to manage a broad range of clients. As this is a senior position, ideally you would have managed your own client portfolio previously and have experience in providing mentoring junior staff.
KAP Hananta Budianto dan Rekan is a Jakarta based accounting firm with International affiliations that will allow you to work with an interesting client base from large and medium private entities across a wide variety of industries.
About the role
Working closely with experienced Partners, you will be given the opportunity to progress quickly and work on large and complex jobs.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assist the Management team with planning of the audit process
- Be the point of contact for the Firm on site with clients
- Completing field work and analysing financial information
- Conducting relevant research to understand clients business and risk areas
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree from prominent university in Accounting with a min. GPA of 3.00
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in audit
- Solid knowledge of accounting, auditing, and tax
- A team player who takes initiatives, is flexible, eager to learn and critical mined, but also capable of taking independent decisions
- Willing to travel
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy
- Must possess good communication and problem solving skills
- Applicants must be able to work independently and in a team, be willing to take the initiative, work under pressure and with a variety of people and organisations
If you are interested in applying for this career-promising opportunity, please forward CV with cover letter to revano(at)hananta(dot)com
Only candidates with resumes reflecting above attributes will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews